IS IT SOMETHING WE DID?
We’re real sorry you’ve decided to return your positive karma sunglasses. Could we have done anything better?
If you have a suggestion for us on where to improve, please send us an email with your comments. It is vital for us, as a small company, to hear what you, our customers, have to say. Let us know where to improve and how we can make the experience better for you. Thank you.
And now, that you’ve decided to take the next step, and return your RISING SUN GLASSES™, please follow these easy steps for returns:
IMPORTANT: Only products purchased from RISINGSUNGLASSES.com, unworn, and still in the box they came in, can be returned. A fully completed return form MUST be included with all returns. An invoice number from the original order must be written on the form. Please contact us if you need help locating your invoice number. To ensure proper and speedy return and refund, please follow these steps:
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, cases, cloths, and of course, the sunglasses. All products must be returned in an unworn condition, to ensure full credit. Return Form can be found here.
- Complete the return form and include it in the return package.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- Send the return package to the following address:
QEDWORK GmbH “RSG is coming back home” Haufen 201 9426 Lutzenberg Switzerland
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use an Insured Postal Parcel for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- To receive credit, Items must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned order.
– What is your return policy? RISINGSUNGLASSES.com accepts returns within 60 days (sixty days) of receipt of your order. We accept unworn products purchased from RISINGSUNGLASSES.com only. We do not refund or reimburse shipping charges. Any merchandise considered worn upon return will be subject to a € 10.- re-stock fee.– How do I return my RISING SUN GLASSES™ for a refund? To return your unworn RISING SUN GLASSES™ , you must send them back to us accompanied with a refund form. Refunds are processed shortly after receipt. Please allow 1 (one) billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. We do not reimburse shipping for returned merchandise. – Do I have to pay to ship merchandise back to you? Customers are responsible for shipping all returned merchandise back to our warehouse. We do not offer return shipping labels. – Which method of shipping should I use to send my items back? You can choose any method you like. We highly advise securing a tracking number for your return from the shipping company you use. RISING SUN GLASSES ™ will not be liable for any return packages lost in transit. – Did my returned order arrive back at your warehouse? Please reference the return tracking number provided by your shipping company of choice to verify your package has been delivered. If the tracking number confirms delivery, please be assured your package has been received and will be processed shortly. You will not receive return shipping notification from us upon arrival at the warehouse. – How do I know my return has been processed? Please allow up to 10 business days for processing from the time you return your item(s) to us. – If I return my order does RISING SUN GLASSES™ take away their donation given for my pair? RISING SUN GLASSES.com accepts returns within 60 days of online purchase. Given that the item has been returned to us correctly, you will be given a full refund. Once you have ordered the glasses, we will make sure that another person will get cured of blindness. We would never take back that promise. This way, whether you send back your order or not, a person in need will be able to see the sunlight again.